Terms & Conditions
- PayPal, or wire transfer preferred, and certified check, but we do not accept personal checks.
- If paying with a Credit Card, please note these additional terms and conditions:
- Billing and shipping addresses must match exactly.
- If placing an order using a credit card, you agree to our terms of charging the balance on this card automatically when the order is completed prior to shipping unless other arrangements are made.
- If sending a payment via Paypal, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If sending a payment via bank certified check or money order, please send to:
PO BOX 7
NORTON, MA 01571
- 50% deposit required for custom orders.
- Balance on custom orders is due within 30 days of completion (you will be notified via phone or email)
- Unpaid balances after 30 days and multiple completion notices by phone, email, etc. may result in forfeiting of deposit but that has yet to happen!
- Full payment required on all in-stock merchandise.
- For custom orders our current turnaround time is 6-8 weeks as of 1/15.
- All in-stock merchandise orders will ship within 3 business days, most often the same day!
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
– We ship USPS and FedEx International but we are happy to use the carrier of your choice.
– Shipping price quoted does not include duties, taxes, import fees, or any other fees associated with shipping for both domestic and international.
– All in-stock merchandise will ship within 3 business days.
– All custom orders that are completed and paid in full will ship within 3 business days.
– Massachusetts residents are required to pay 6.25% Sales Tax.
– Price quoted does not include duties, taxes, import fees, or any other fees associated with international shipping.
– 30-day money back guarantee on ANGEL HOOPS when purchased separately.
– Every custom drum is tailor made to your specifications, therefore all sales are final.
– We do not accept returns on other merchandise.
Angel Drums is an artisan owned company with the highest level of quality standards making each and every one of our own parts. We strive to meet your expectations and commonly exceed those expectations in every way and with this comes a lifetime warranty. We stand behind each of our instruments with immense pride, and our first goal is to build memorable relationships with our players. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have! We will answer all emails within one business day- most often times much quicker!
Here are a couple tips to keep your new ANGEL looking and sounding great forever! Just follow these simple steps.
1- Handle your drums with care and transport to and from location in cases.
2- Make sure to wipe down areas of contact after use to eliminate build up of any kind.
3- Keep your drums in a controlled environment at all times and away from extreme temperature and/or humidity.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
To the extent permitted by law, customer purchasing drum(s) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ANGEL DRUMS, LLC and its/their officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, liens, judgments, damages, losses, and expenses including reasonable legal fees and costs arising in whole or in part and in any manner from acts, omissions, breach or default of customers, in connection with performance of any work by ANGEL DRUMS, LLC, its officers, directors, agents, employees and subcontractors.
ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an order you agree to all the Terms & Conditions listed above and confirm that all of the information you have entered herein is correct.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to mail us at orders(AT)angeldrums.com